This page will describe management of our web site as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us.
The Data Controller is the Azienda di Cura, Soggiorno e Turismo of Merano, having its legal headquarters in Corso libertà 45, Merano (BZ), phone number: +39 0473 272000; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This data category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers and terminal equipment used by any user, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are necessary to use web-based services.
These data shall be kept by providers that offer the service of hosting.
Within the limits of, and in compliance with, the provisions of law, the Data Controller must reply to the interested party’s requests on his/her personal data. By sending an e-mail to email@example.com (or sending a letter to Ms. Ingrid Hofer), you have the right to request:
- the information contained in this document again;
- the existence of, and access to, your personal data;
- the update of the data you supplied;
- to erase your personal data, save the existence of the Data Controller’s right to preserve them;
- the communication of your personal data which might be preserved by the Data Controller or the delivery of a copy of them;
- limitation to treatment, and to refuse operations of treatment which you believe to be illegitimate.
In order for you to exercise said rights, the Data Controller may evaluate the legitimacy of your request with a previous check of your identity. You also have the right to present a claim to the Data Protection Authority, Piazza Montecitorio 121, 00186 Roma.